Followers

About Me

My photo
Taylorsville, NC, United States
Hi all. I am age 62 and was happily married to Irene for 27 years until her untimely death on March 24th, 2012. I have 3 children, 2 sons, 1 daughter, and 1 grandson, 3 granddaughters, My hobby and favorite past time for 27 years as of October 16, 2023 is "Amateur Radio", better known as Ham Radio. I make friends all over the world using voice, digital, and International Morse Code. CW (Morse Code) is my favorite mode!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2009 CQWW SSB DX CONTEST

I had an absolute blast working the CQWW SSB DX Contest October 24th-25th! Below are my results which I thought amazing for only 8 hours of actual on-the-air operating time.

MY CQWW SSB DX CONTEST TOTALS
20 Meters QSO's:94 Countries (Not including U.S.):50 CQ Zones:16
40 Meters QSO's:17 Countries (Not including U.S.):10 CQ Zones: 4
Operating Time In Hours: 8 Total estimate.
Operating Class: Single Operator - High Power
GRAND TOTAL:
TOTAL QSO's:111
Countries(Not including U.S.): 60
1 U.S. Station QSO
QSO Points:321
Multipliers:81
TOTAL SCORE: 26,001

COUNTRIES WORKED IN CONTEST:
Aruba, Austria, Australia, Balearic Island, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bonaire Curacao, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde Island, Ceuta & Melilla, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, European Russia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jerrey Island, Kaliningrad, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Serbia, Sicily, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turks & Caicos Islands, USA, Venezuela, and Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment